Welcome to Armoured Vehicles Africa, part of Defence IQ’s renowned Armoured Vehicles portfolio
African Military Attend for Free:
Members of African Militaries attend the conference as our honourable guests. Email ArmouredVehicles@iqpc.co.uk for additional details
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities:
African military spending has increased by 8.6% in the past year and will continue to rise to support peace operations and to protect natural resources. To secure your place and position yourself as a thought leader in the African market email Nick at Armouredvehicles@iqpc.co.uk
Senior African Military Officers:
View the draft programme, which features a strong speaker faculty with leaders representing Ghana, Uganda, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia and South Africa. Download the brochure now.
Bringing together African Chief of Staffs and Operational Leaders to Define their Future Mechanised Capabilities
Armoured Vehicles Africa 2013 is the only event of its kind formed in collaboration with senior African military officers to discuss their latest capabilities and requirements in the sub-Saharan armoured vehicles community
Based on the success of the flagship annual International Armoured Vehicles event in London, the Armoured Vehicles series has established itself as the most influential and best attended meetings for the armoured vehicles community. The events are described as:
“An ideal combination of regional knowledge and global best practice presentations; formidable conference not to be missed"
Dr Tim Huxley, Executive Director, the International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS)
Key Event Highlights
- Premiere engagement opportunity! Unparalleled face-time with decision-making military officers from Ghana, Uganda, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia and South Africa
- Interactive Discussions! Strengthen your market knowledge on the African mechanised requirements and programmes valued at up to $20billion over the next decade
- Exclusive Market Insight! Gain exclusive insight on the latest indigenous armoured vehicles and maximise your supply chain opportunities
- Esteemed International Speakers! Strengthen strategic relations with our international speaker faculty providing operational feedback and lessons learned on through-life capability and support, force development, and training.
- Survivability Focus Day! Partake in interactive discussions with African and International speakers on the best methods to optimise protection and mobility and gain a comprehensive understanding of the main issues of survivability in the African context
Download the 2013 Armoured Vehicles Africa Brochure